“SeeingIt!” Aquarius style
Note: 'Special Greeting for Gentlemen only!'
• Countries ruled by the Aquarius sign: Russia, Sweden, Poland, Israel, Iran, Chili, Costa Rica, Greece, Grenada, Japan, Mexico, Yugoslavia
• Cities ruled by the Aquarius sign: Moscow and St. Petersburg (Russia), Salzburg (Austria), Hamburg (Germany), USA cities: Tucson (AZ), Anaheim (CA), Fort Collins (CO), Jacksonville (FL), Augusta (GA), Indianapolis (IN), Bowling Green (KY), Jackson (MS), Camden (NJ), Dallas (TX), Olympia (WA), Fairmont (W. VA), Milwaukee, (WI)
Take your Aquarius soul mate to an Aquarius-ruled destination and watch them transform right in front of your eyes. You can not begin to imagine what the 'right' atmosphere can do for a person's sense of self.
For me (don't forget, an Aquarian soul :-), that place was Greece. I connected to it from the first moment I stepped off the plane. I felt as though I was home...and everyday I dream of going back!
Give it a try...you'll see what I mean. Who knows...you might even start wondering who that sexy stranger is sleeping in your bed! :-)
• Colors ruled by the Aquarius sign: "Electric Blue" is the color ruled by Aquarius. It symbolizes individuality and originality and stimulates the following characteristics:
1. Encourages uniqueness
2. Stimulates need for humanism
3. Creates innovation
4. Enhances ability to be open-minded
5. Promotes being rational
Note: Color characteristics taken from Linda Brady’s book, “Discovering Your Soul Mission.”
Infusing a bit of ‘electric blue’ into the Aquarian wardrobe, accessory collection, and living environment will undoubtedly help them stay on their soul-destined path! Remember -- the eyes are the windows to soul...so keep them filled with elecric blue!
Return from Aquarius: 'The three C's' to Aquarius: 'Who am I?'
Return from Aquarius: 'The three C's' to Zodiac Compatibility
Return from Aquarius Sign: 'The three C's' to Romantic ideas for life
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.