I dedicate this page to romantic quotes! I do this because I believe that they can help you master the difficult task of finding the right words to express your intimate thoughts.
A rainstorm of magical thoughts...
Note: 'Special Greeting for Gentlemen only!'
Believe it or not, many people give up trying. Why? Because finding the perfect words for conveying your emotions is a daunting task. And understandably so.
There is one BIG problem with quitting, however; those words are a must if one is to live a life full of romance. Yup, sorry to disappoint, but an absolute must!
Magical feelings = Magical words!... and...Magical Words = Magical Feelings!
What is a romantic quote?
Romantic quotes are a great source of inspiration. Theyre short, simple, yet meaningful expressions of the heart that speak a universal language.
Isnt it fascinating how another persons words can describe your thoughts and feelings almost to the tee?
Are you wondering how its possible that a general romantic quote has the capability to translate your personal emotions as well as those of others? After all, your relationship is unique! Right? Your reasoning is 100% on the mark. Well, almost 100%.
Should I use another persons romantic quote or write my own?
While its true that a quote can sound impersonal when written by someone who doesnt know you or your relationship, we would be doing it a huge disservice if we end on that conclusion.
Remember: a heart in love beats at the same high speed in every body, speaks the same language in every country, lights up a room the same way in every home, and conquers time equally for all eternity. Love is love both here and there. Yesterday, today and tomorrow. Love is ONE, even though there are the two of you.
My point is; you may use a love quote written for somebody else and still infuse it with your own personal and unique touch. How? Well, in several ways:
1. Write a quote on your bed using roses petals...
2. Hide one in the pocket of his suit or in his wallet
3. Send a messenger to his office to deliver the romantic quote
4. Call the local radio station and ask them to read your romantic quote of choice during his drive to or from work (make sure hell be listening!)...
5. Write different quotes on small pieces of paper. Then drop them on the floor laying a path from the front door of your house to your
bedroom (something like what Hansel and Gretel did with the crumbs). Dont forget to ask him to follow the romantic path to the bedroom and wait for him on the bed wearing sexy and alluring lingerie...OR... nothing at all!...
6. Just leave romantic quotes anywhere and everywhere in the house
7. Whisper a romantic quote in his ear together with a good morning kiss
You see, you can always take a romantic quote and add your own personal signature. But if you still feel the need to be more creative and original please go ahead and let your soul go wild (I recommend it)!
You dont need to have a masters degree in writing to create or appreciate a romantic quote; youve had all the skills that you need since the first moment you fell in love -- your truth, your feelings, your emotions and your words.
Always remember that the beauty of a thought does not depend on the words you choose to describe it. Instead, it relies on the simplicity and sincerity of the words you use.
Dont try to be fancy, just say how you feel. Write in such a way that comes naturally to you. Free your mind and youll discover a whole new universe within yourself.
Your romantic quotes are there, just waiting for you to shape and mold them onto a piece of paper or into the sound leaving your lips. So what are you waiting for?
Whether you use another persons romantic quotes or you write your own, always remember; only one motto says it all - RomanceIt!
The Quote Tool Box:
"My top 10 inspirational picks to get you started"
1. The loving are the daring Bayard Taylor
2. There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved George Sand
3. One must learn to love, and go through a good deal of suffering to get to it
and the journey is always toward the other soul
4. There is always something left to love. And if you aint learned that, you aint learned nothing Lorraine Hansberry
5. Give all to love; Obey thy heart
Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. Any time that is not spent on love is wasted Torquato Tasso
7. Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be, The last of life for which the first was made Robert Browning
What I do and what I dream include thee, as the wine Must taste of its own grapes Elizabeth Barrett Browning
9. The story of love is not important what is important is that one is capable of love. It is perhaps the only glimpse we are permitted of eternity Helen Hayes
10. Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Did I stir your appetite? :-) Hungry for more inspirational love quotes? I hope your answer is YES. Because you HAVE TO visit this amazing site that I found:
Here you'll find beautiful and inspiring
quotations on love, happiness, faith, friendship, and success. Once you're there, you can also sign up for an inspiring free e-zine. I sure did! A few 'right' words have the POWER to change not only your day, but your life!
P.S. Don't forget to come back soon. This is only the beginning of our journey. Lots of romantic quotes, techniques for writing your own quotes, and personalized demonstrations on how to incorporate these magnificent words into your life on their way...so STAY TUNED!
Return from Romantic quotes to Romantic ideas and Gifts